From the end of October to mid-November, Klampenborgvej is closed to car and bus traffic on the stretch between Lundtoftegårdsvej and Firskovvej
From week 44 up to and including week 46, we expect Hovedstadens Lightbane and contractor Per Aarsleff A/S to carry out asphalt work, setting up signaling equipment etc. on Klampenborgvej on the stretch between Firskovvej and Lundtoftegårdsvej. As the work must take place during the day, it is necessary to block Klampenborgvej while the work is in progress. Asphalt work can be sensitive to wind and weather, which is why there is a risk that the work can be postponed if the weather does not allow it to continue.
What does it mean to you?
While the work is in progress, a detour will be established via Lyngbygårdsvej and Sorgenfrigårdsvej, which means the following for the flow of traffic in the area:
- Lyngbygårdsvej will be blocked at Sorgenfrigårdsvej, so that the stretch past Lindegårdsskolen will be closed to motor vehicles, and the school road will thus not be burdened with traffic from the roundabout
- Agervang will be closed to entry/exit during the period, which means that Kornagervej will be reopened temporarily
- The signal system at Lundtoftegårdsvej/Klampenborgvej will be taken out of service, and unconditional right-of-way will be set up for road users from Kornagervej
- Bus services, which today run via Klampenborgvej to and from the central part of Lyngby, will during the period be rerouted via Lyngbygårdsvej and Sorgenfrigårdsvej
- Cyclists and pedestrians will be able to cross at the intersection Sorgenfrigårdsvej / Agervang and at the same time have access to Lindegårdsskolen from the intersection at Sorgenfrigårdsvej
You can see an overview map / satellite photo with the primary detour routes for motorists at the bottom of this page.
How is the work done?
Construction work will take place during the day on weekdays between 07 and at 18. While the work is in progress, you can expect work vehicles in the area as well as noise from general construction machinery. In addition, you will be able to experience noise from the work of cutting and milling asphalt. Hovedstadens Letbane apologizes for the inconvenience caused by the work.